Presidential Travel Grants at a Glance
Note: The letter of recommendation is no longer necessary to apply.
About the Presidential Travel Grant
The Presidential Graduate Student Travel Grant is awarded annually to a member presenting at the Annual or Spring Meetings. The grant is intended to offset travel expenses for the student. Any ACHA Student Member enrolled in a graduate program of study is eligible to apply.
Point of Contact
The general rules for submission are:
- The applicant must be an ACHA member in good standing.
- The applicant must be presenting at the Annual or Spring Meeting.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program of study.
- The applicant must have a letter of recommendation e-mailed directly to Charles Strauss, ACHA Executive Secretary/Treasurer ([email protected]).
2023 Grant Recipients
- Joshua Madrid, University College London
- Elise Abshire, University of Dayton