Presidential Travel Grants at a Glance
A cash grant awarded to a graduate student presenting at the 2023 Annual Meeting in Philadelphia to assist with travel expenses.
Any ACHA student member presenting at the 2023 Annual Meeting.
Annually. (Also awarded for the Spring Meeting.)
$1,500 per recipient
Complete the online form and have a letter of recommendation e-mailed.
About the Presidential Travel Grant
The Presidential Graduate Student Travel Grant is awarded annually to a member presenting at the Annual or Spring Meetings. The grant is intended to offset travel expenses for the student. Any ACHA Student Member enrolled in a graduate program of study is eligible to apply.
Point of Contact
The general rules for submission are:
- The applicant must be an ACHA member in good standing.
- The applicant must be presenting at the Annual or Spring Meeting.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program of study.
- The applicant must have a letter of recommendation e-mailed directly to Charles Strauss, ACHA Executive Secretary/Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2019 Grant Recipients
- Alexandria Griffin, Arizona State University
- Conor Donnan, University of Pennsylvania
- Richard Todd Yoder, Penn State University