In January 2013 the American Catholic Historical Association as well as the American Historical Association will be meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. The theme of the conference is “Lives, Places and Stories.” Individual and panel proposals are welcomed. In order to present at the ACHA conference, all participants are required to join the ACHA before the final program is approved, and all participants must register for the conference at the appropriate time. If an individual or panel fails to join the ACHA by the time the official program goes to press and fails to register for the conference at the appropriate time, the individual and/or panel will be stricken from the conference.
When submitting a panel proposal, please provide the following information:
- Session title (of no more than 20 words)
- Session abstract (up to 500 words)
- Paper or presentation titles
- Abstract or description for each presentation (up to 300 words)
- Biographical paragraph or c.v. summary (up to 250 words) for each participant
- Correct e-mail address for each participant
- Affiliation, city, state, and country for each participant
- Chair (required) and commentator (optional) for the session
For an individual paper submission, please provide the following information:
- Paper title
- Abstract or description for the presentation (up to 300 words)
- Biographical paragraph or c.v. summary (up to 250 words)
- Correct e-mail address
- Affiliation, city, state, and country
The deadline for submitting a proposal to this office for consideration is April 20.
R. Bentley Anderson, S.J.