This is an overview of the Spring 2018 issue of the Catholic Historical Review. The full issue is available to members.
- Peter Damian and the Communication of Local Reform
- Kathryn L. Jasper
- Beyond Guadalupe: The Eucharist, the Cult of Saints, and Local Religion in Eighteenth-Century Mexico City
- Brian R. Larkin
- Brown and Black Boundaries: Nazism and German Catholicism in the Summer of 1933
- Skye Doney
- Promoting the Poor: Catholic Leaders and the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964
- Lawrence J. McAndrews
- More Scholarship on Vatican Council II
- Jared Wicks S.J.